Pure Carrot Cream Side Effect
Pure Carrot Side Effect Cream. Pure carrot creamis an effective cream that lightens and brightens the skin and gives you a uniform complexion. It maintains your skin and is suitable for all skin types and every colour.
This lotion prevents excessive body melanin production resulting in a brighter skin tone. It also clears dark spots and fades discoloration. It makes your skin clearer, youthful and luminous.
It contains natural ingredients that are effective in toning and removing patches from the skin. This lotion clears freckles, wrinkles, blemishes, melasma, blackheads and scars from the body.
This cream is gentle on the skin and it unifies, clarifies and promotes skin rejuvenation with strong skin lightening complex that restores the skin and makes it supple, radiant and beautiful.
It smoothens and softens the skin. It also clears tanning, brown spots, white spots, dark knuckles and discoloration from the body. Pure carrot will give you a flawless and clearer skin complexion.
If you want to lighten your skin very fast, you should buy the complete range of the pure carrot gold lotion for quick result. It will work gradually with time if you use only the lotion.
So, if you’re not in a hurry to lighten your skin fast but just wants to maintain and brighten up your skin complexion, you can forget about mixing it with anything like serum or lightening body oil.
Read also: Which Francoise Bedon is the best
Why do you need this cream?
As with many, your face must have been seriously dealt with by pimple that turn black spot or sunburn or any other skin infection while like some, you may want to change your skin color probably a bit lighter than before and that’s what this cream promised to do.
The Dangers of Using Just any cream
You could be doing yourself more harm than good, if you continue investing your money on some cheap and quack products. In fact, most people have end up damaging their skin while trying to save their pocket. Why would someone risk that knowing that the skin is where we live?
Understand that I’m not bad mouthing any product here, rather a general advice that you should be very careful of what you use on your skin. That a friend is using it, or people are using it is not enough reasons for you to use a skin care product. There are lots of harsh products out there hiding under the umbrella of branding.
Anyways, we’ve handpicked some of the best popular product here and they what they are best used for. Check it out
Is it advisable to use product from smaller brand?
Several times we’ve seen these small brands (which you may refer to as unpopular brand) beat some so-called big (popular) brands, at least in terms of effectiveness if not in term of cost. For example; you cannot compare a pimple set or lightening set that is made for special treatment with creams that are produced to treat everything and made for everyone. Nah! We have different skin type and color.
While you may be seeing it as unpopular brand it may only be because you’ve never come across it. The trusted among them does wonders!
These are some of the advantages a big brand has over a smaller brand
- Most of their creams are cheap and may help save your pocket.
- They can easily be found in most cosmetics shop.
- Since they are big, they have the resource to promote their products everywhere
- And yes, some of them works very well
Now, let’s look at the other side of it. I.e., the disadvantages of using the popular brand.
- Big brands are after profit. They shift concern from our personal needs to the mass. Because they are there to only for profit.
- They see us as buyer not as client. Meaning if it’s meant for you keep using it if not stay away, they don’t care.
- These big brands left us to nobody to talk to about our skin care therefore we see sellers as our therapist Most of them uses harsh chemicals in the production of their product, thereby causing series of side effects
- Inability to choose the best cream at a pick will make you go after several cream which may actually damage your skin before you find the perfect one for you
- They do not provide consultation for those that needs special skin treatment (and if there is, they are not easily reachable or very costly) unlike these small brands that’ll recommend a set that’s specifically made for you
- There is no channel to send them reviews and recommendations and thus they keep making same mistakes.
These and more are the focus of these wonderful brands you see as small brand. They make our skincare their priority!
Don’t also forget that some small brands out there are also after your money instead of focusing on building a name for themselves. And at the end either they end up producing low quality or not taking their client into consideration.
Two things you should do is either you find the best skincare plug that’ll take care of your skin issues by providing for you the best product for your skin type and color or learn how to make your own skincare product, be it a soap, cream or even oils from an Expert in skincare formulation. The ball is in your court!
Pure Carrot Gold Cream Ingredients
Deionized Water, Arbutin, EDTA, Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Shea Butter, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Sulphite, Metabisuphite, Preservative, Perfume.
Possible Side Effects of Pure Carrot Cream
• It gives some people pimples
It causes stretch marks
It causes green veins
It gives dark knuckles
Types Of Pure Carrot Gold Cream
They are four types of pure carrot gold cream;
• Pure Carrot Flawless Black Color – This one is for dark skin people who wants to brighten up their skin.
• The Gold Color – This one is for caramel or chocolate skin people who wants to tone their skin complexion and make it glow radiantly.
• The White Color – This one is for white or light skin people who wants to maintain their skin.
• The Orange Color – This one is for fair skin people who wants to get lighter and brighter.
Is Pure Carrot Gold a Bleaching Cream?
No, it is not a bleaching cream.
Does Pure Carrot Gold Contain Hydroquinone?
No, it doesn’t contain hydroquinone.
Where Is Pure Carrot Gold Made?
Pure carrot gold is made in Nigeria.
How Good Is Pure Carrot Gold Cream?
It is a really good cream that is mild on the body, smoothens and evens out your skin complexion.
How To Use Pure Carrot Gold?
Put some amount of the cream on your palm. Rub the cream on both palms till it evenly dispersed and rub on the affected part. If applying on the face you should apply evenly all over the face to give a uniform complexion and gently massage it all over your body until it is all completely absorbed into your skin.
Pure Carrot Gold Cream Price in Nigeria
It cost N4500 in markets and cosmetics shops.
Where To Buy Pure Carrot Gold Lotion
You may need to be extra careful when buying any cream or soap because imitators are too much out there. There is no how you can fully deal with piracy when your product is good.
However, you can buy the original creams and soap from our store or any trusted and reputable cosmetic store.
Pure Carrot Cream Review: Bottom Line
Pure carrot cream is good for anyone who wants to maintain their skin with no intention of bleaching the skin. This cream gently lightens the skin and makes it seems to work for all skin type and color. But as with most creams it has it flaws also and some of it are stretch marks, green veins and delay in its effectiveness. Take note: that a cream has some side effects on specific set of people doesn’t mean it’s going to be the same for you.
So, this review is not in any way to chase you away from your prospect cream nor to spoil anyone’s product but an honest review from me and that of those around me. So, take your time to decide. Moreover, someone’s worst cream is another’s best cream.
Now, I’d love to hear from you
So, that’s my review
Now I want to hear about your experience with this cream
What do you like about it?
What do you think they need to improve?
Let me know by leaving a comment below right now