RDL Baby Face Cleanser Review
RDL Baby Face Facial Cleanser is an effective facial cleanser that tones your skin and gives you a uniform complexion. It is suitable for all skin types and comes in different variants, but all of them do the very same work.
It is a face wash and toner that deep cleanses your skin, removes dirts and impurities, clears blemishes, freckles, acne scars, blackheads and reduces excess oil.
Do you know that RDL has up to 5 types of face cleanser? Each are made from different fruit extract and they are;
Table of Contents
5 Types of RDL Babyface Facial Cleanser
Fruits such as cucumber, papaya have done wonders in the skincare industry to clear acne and pimples and it exfoliates all dead skin cells.
They can either be used raw on the skin as in natural remedies or use as an ingredient in the production of skincare product. And that’s why RDL has made up to five types of its cleanser using different fruit extract.
1. RDL Plain Facial Cleanser
2. RDL Papaya Facial Cleanser
3. RDL Cucumber Facial Cleanser
4. RDL Avocado Facial Cleanser
5. RDL Kalamansi Facial Cleanser
This facial cleanser is also formulated with D-Panthenol which is a pro vitamin of Vit B5 meant to moisturize the skin after cleansing to achieve a clear, smooth and blemish free glowing skin.
Why do you need RDL Baby face Cleanser?
As with many, your face must have been seriously dealt with by pimple that turn black spot or sunburn or any other skin infection and that RDL babyface cleanser promised to do.
The Dangers of Using Just any Cleanser
You could be doing yourself more harm than good, if you continue investing your money on some cheap and quack products. In fact, most people have end up damaging their skin while trying to save their pocket. Why would someone risk that knowing that the skin is where we live?
Understand that I’m not bad mouthing any product here, rather a general advice that you should be very careful of what you use on your skin. That a friend is using it, or people are using it is not enough reasons for you to use a skin care product. There are lots of harsh products out there hiding under the umbrella of branding.
Anyways, we’ve handpicked some of the best popular product here and they what they are best used for. Check it out
Is it advisable to use product from small brand?
Several times we’ve seen these small brands (which you may refer to as unpopular brand) beat some so-called big (popular) brands, at least in terms of effectiveness if not in term of cost. For example; you cannot compare a pimple set or lightening set that is made for special treatment with cleanser that are produced to treat everything and made for everyone. Nah! We have different skin type and color.
While you may be seeing it as unpopular brand it may only be because you’ve never come across it. The trusted among them does wonders!
These are some of the advantages a big brand has over a smaller brand
- Most of their cleanser are cheap and may help save your pocket.
- They can easily be found in most cosmetics shop.
- Since they are big, they have the resource to promote their products everywhere
- And yes, some of them works very well
Now, let’s look at the other side of it. I.e., the disadvantages of using the popular brand.
- Big brands are after profit. They shift concern from our personal needs to the mass. Because they are there to only for profit.
- They see us as buyer not as client. Meaning if it’s meant for you keep using it if not stay away, they don’t care.
- These big brands left us to nobody to talk to about our skin care therefore we see sellers as our therapist Most of them uses harsh chemicals in the production of their product, thereby causing series of side effects
- Inability to choose the best cleanser at a pick will make you go after several cleanser
- which may actually damage your skin before you find the perfect one for you
- They do not provide consultation for those that needs special skin treatment (and if there is, they are not easily reachable or very costly) unlike these small brands that’ll recommend a set that’s specifically made for you
- There is no channel to send them reviews and recommendations and thus they keep making same mistakes.
These and more are the focus of these wonderful brands you see as small brand. They make our skincare their priority!
Don’t also forget that some small brands out there are also after your money instead of focusing on building a name for themselves. And at the end either they end up producing low quality or not taking their client into consideration.
Two things you should do is either you find the best skincare plug that’ll take care of your skin issues by providing for you the best product for your skin type and color or learn how to make your own skincare product, be it a soap, cream, cleanser or even oils from an Expert in skincare formulation. The ball is in your court!
RDL Baby Face Cleanser Ingredients
Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Fruit Extract, Boric Acid, Allantoin, D-Panthenol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Menthol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, CI 15985 and Fragrance.
How Good Is RDL Babyface Facial Cleanser
RDL Baby Face Cleanser is a wonderful cleanser that deep cleans and renews your skin. It blends well with skin tones and makes skin clear, smooth, and glowing..
How To Use RDL Babyface Facial Cleanser
Wash and dry your face. Then clean your face with some cleanser with a cotton wool. Let it dry before applying a moisturiser.
RDL Baby Face Cleanser Price?
It cost N650 in markets and cosmetics shops
Where To Buy RDL Babyface Facial Cleanser
You may need to be extra careful when buying any cleanser or soap because imitators are too much out there. There is no how you can fully deal with piracy when your product is good.
However, you can buy the original cleanser and soap from our store or any trusted and reputable cosmetic store.
Things I like about RDL Babyface cleanser
- I like the fact it’s cheap but effective
- It does not lighten the skin
- Little to no serious side effect
- They have different type you can actually pick from
Related post: Side effect of dermaliss
RDL Babyface Cleanser Side Effect
- It makes the skin dry and stiff
- Redness of the face
- Causes discoloration if overly used for a long period of time
Now, I’d love to hear from you
So, that’s my review
Now I want to hear about your experience with RDL Cleanser
What do you like about it?
What do you think they need to improve?
Let me know by leaving a comment below right now.