How To Make Liquid Soap Exactly Like Morning Fresh
You can earn a passive income in 2022 by making and selling transparent liquid soap like Morning Fresh, and the best part is that it is an easy, inexpensive, and profitable business to start. Here is what our premium students are producing, and we believe you will too.
By the end of this free training, you should be able to produce your first transparent liquid soap that looks exactly like morning fresh. Moreso you’ll be exposed to our premium training that teaches serious-minded people like you how they can perfect their transparent liquid soap and as well make other liquid soap products like shampoo, liquid hand wash, liquid car wash, and many more using safe chemicals.
Without further ado, let’s produce your first transparent liquid soap in the ideal way. Meanwhile, if you haven’t seen our previous post on how we produce non-transparent liquid soap here is the link below.
People Also Read: How To Make Non-Transparent Liquid Soap
Why Do I Prefer Making Liquid Soap Like Morning Fresh?
- It uses fewer ingredients, which translates to less technical know-how and speedier manufacturing.
- It’s a liquid multi-purpose soap that can be used for a variety of tasks. Dishwashing and clothes washing are all possible uses.
- It doesn’t contain corrosive substances like caustic soda or sulphonic acid. As a result, it is less harmful in terms of both manufacturing and consumption.
- It is free of formalin, a preservative commonly used to preserve corpses. As a result, cancer cannot be caused by this liquid soap.
- Apart from that, it’s incredibly appealing, making it easier to sell than the first approach; few people make it.
- Despite the fact that they are both of high quality, most consumers prefer liquid multipurpose soap.
- Even if the cost price appears to be quite near, the fewer materials used, the lower the production cost.
- This was my own automated payment machine (APM).
For safety precautions to take when producing liquid soap check: How To Make Liquid Soap in Nigeria with Pictures
The following materials are needed for making liquid soap like morning fresh;
- hand glove
- nose mask
- packaging bottles or keg
- apron or overall (optional).
Ingredients Needed for Making Liquid Soap Like Morning Fresh
The following ingredients are needed for making liquid soap like morning fresh
- 250 grams of SLS
- 500 grams of cooking salt (We prefer Mr chef because of its sharpness)
- 250 grams of Texapon
- Color (as desired)
- Fragrance (as desired)
Yes, you read that correctly. You can make your liquid soap look exactly like morning fresh with just 5 ingredients and 5 litres of water. Materials remain bowl, stirrer, hand glove, nose mask, packaging bottles or keg, and optional apron or overall. There’s no need to memorize the ingredients or the procedure because they’re too simple to forget.
So, let’s proceed!
Procedures for making liquid soap like Morning Fresh
- Soak all of the SLS in a small bowl and add a little water that’s enough to dissolve it completely and leave it for several hours. Usually, we do this at night, so we don’t have to worry about how long it takes to dissolve. But here are a few things you should consider;
- Ensure you use a bowl that is much bigger than the SLS so that when water is added you’ll still have some space left.
- Ensure the water is a little bit above the SLS level when poured into a container.
- Cover your bowl to avoid impurities, or else your outcome will be full of tiny little dirt particles, which may question your professionalism. You may not have to worry about this in non-transparent liquid soap.
- Come back after two hours to see how fast it’s dissolving. This time around, your SLS must have formed lumps. You don’t have to panic. Just pick your small pestle or stirrer to pound them to dissolve. It won’t completely dissolve, but it will make it faster.
- Close back and leave for the next morning. A transparent liquid like water is what you’ll get the next morning
NOTE: If you’re setting out for work the next morning, you don’t have to soak overnight, or else the SLS may not be active by the time you come back in the evening. Instead, soak it before you leave for work and work on it in the evening when it’s completely dissolved.
Start the production the next morning
- Dissolve 250g of salt in 2.5 litres of water and stir continuously until the salt dissolves completely
- Add half of the texapon to the solution above and stir continuously until the mixture dissolves to form a homogenous solution
- Add the dissolved SLS to the mixture and continue stirring
- Add a few drops of your desired fragrance, and the remaining texapon then continue stirring
- Add your desired color, we prefer color orange or pink because we love to different our market from the rest.
- Add the remaining water to get the desired quantity
- And lastly, add the remaining salt to thicken and also increase the quantity
- Leave for several hours (minimum of 12 hours and maximum of 24 hours)
Your soap is ready for use.
What you should get- is a thick, transparent, colored liquid with a great scent. You could have argued here that it is morning fresh if not that morning fresh doesn’t produce this exact same color. You should note that the difference in the color of the two transparent liquid soaps is as a result of testing the color. To get this, divide your soap into two and add more of the same color. You can also try another color instead and see the result. Use another fragrance or mix two fragrances together to get a more scented soap.
Keep testing and you’ll love the result. Hurray! We’re done. I still can’t believe you can now produce your first transparent liquid soap. Now, I want to introduce you to our full, in-depth tutorial on how to become a pro in liquid soap making and some other DIY stuff. So, don’t miss out! It cost just N2000 only, an equivalent or lesser to what you spend in restaurants.
In case you are wondering how to benefit from this, here is a link to purchase our DIY training and learn how to make several other household and cleaning products right from your home. It’s not compulsory but very necessary for everyone who is serious about producing quality liquid soap in larger quantities. Not only is your first production going to be super-duper, but will also make the product more household and cleaning products right from your home. This is what we spend tons of money on daily.
Here is a highlight of the benefit you’ll get from the ebook;
- Troubleshooting- Every liquid soap formulator’s nightmare is the lump. While a perfect liquid soap could be described as one that foams well, thick, and well scented, a perfect liquid soap could also be described as one without lumps. Without our guide, you don’t have to worry about that.
- Calculating for larger productions- In order to produce more, most especially for commercial purposes you’ll need to increase the quantity of water but at the same time this will jeopardize its quality. But with this ebook right at hand, you’ll be able to increase your own liquid soap without complicating your production.
- How to formulate more liquid soap products such as non-transparent liquid soap, liquid car wash, liquid hand wash, and shampoo by just adding and subtracting some chemicals to get the desired result.
- What are you waiting for? No money? We know things are hard and we wouldn’t force it on you, it’s about getting the right knowledge and bracing up your skills. Okay?
- “Learning never exhausts the mind.” “For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them.” “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.” “And the beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”
- Here is more to what you’ll learn:
- How to make Izal
- How to Make an Air freshener
- How to make Hair cream
- How to make scouring powder
- Nail dissolver
- Aftershave And lots more. All at the comfort of your home.
But the greatest part is you don’t have to pay N2000. Since you attend this free training you automatically became one of our students. Therefore, you get to pay half the price which is N1000. And that’s if you make your purchase today. So you have two things to do,
- Take me up on my offer now and purchase your DIY training guide for N1000 today or
- Procrastinate and get it for a higher price. I know you won’t want to lose my offer, so see you on the inside.
Some of our student’s assignment